well fuck, lets try to describe who i am... i currently work as a floor bitch (hostess) at a restaraunt; i should get paid much more then what i get because i put up with a bunch of shit that i shouldnt have to deal with. outside of work, well lets just say i dont really follow the law... i have my drug friends-who are some of my best friends, and i have my non drug friends who are just as great. we are all in some way misfits and we all just fit together- its great! as for myself: annie, age 17, currently attending churchill.
Ryohei Hase is a freelance illustrator and an artist based in Tokyo, Japan.
He illustrates for CDs, web, magazines, games and fashion photographs.
this photoset sums up Magic tournaments so perfectly
WHERE are they getting this stuff !!
Dragons are so freaking cool!
How slow acting is this disease? Stiles was 8 when Claudia died, maybe 9 depending on dates/birthdays. Does he remember a time when she always knew who he was? Does he remember her singing to him, reading to him, hugging him? Does he remember her holding him when HE had nightmares? Tucking him in? Telling him she’d always love him?
Or does he only remember her forgetting him?
Does he only remember the first time she couldn’t pronounce his name? The first time she said, “that’s my father’s name! Honey, he has my father’s name?”
Does he only remember her screaming in the middle of the night? Hearing his dad’s murmurs, through the walls, and trying to muffle his sobs, feeling guilty when his dad came to check on him later, but also comforted, relieved, when his dad pulled him close and said, “I’ve got you, it’s okay,” and those big hands rubbed his back and he honestly thought everything would be okay, if they could just stay like that, the two of them, cuddled together in the dark, his mom’s soft snores floating through the open doorway?
Does he remember her whole and healthy, or only the slow descent into dementia, forgetfulness, paranoia? The day he had to teach her how to tie her shoes? Or when he cut her food for her? Or when he sat in the hospital, and his dad wasn’t there yet, and his mother looked at him out of sunken eyes, and asked him, “are you lost?” right before her body forgot how to breathe?
Does part of him almost want the disease himself, because it means eventually he’ll finally forget the day she died?
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
- Abbie Nielsen (via harrycmon)